No one born with aims set
So I am one among many, wobbling in dream’s forest
Struggling with my thought’s temptation
Started life journey to an unknown destination
My heart is driving me in one way
My feet are taking me to another
My thoughts started to stray
As if it’s no matter to bother
Living by chance but not by choice
Bearing my aim’s haunts, poised
Many hands are offered to me to help
But my heart’s ego refused it in sulk
‘What would I become? How would I become?’
Are the questions unanswered in my mind
‘Why should I become a success epitome?’
Is the question haunting me from behind
Given wings, my heart flew to dreams
Given wings, my thoughts flew to needs
Given wings, my body collapsed to ground
In a dilemma to choose a way for life, to be bound
Is there any destination in this world
Which satisfies my body, mind and soul?
Though I couldn’t find it in my life’s tenure
Just call me an unsuccessful person but not a failure
No comments:
Post a Comment