Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh Pen..Express my Feelings!!!

When the feelings have heaped up in my heart,
And no expression was there to escort,
To stop tears from my eyes, running,
Oh Pen... Express my feelings!!!
When my heart is pierced with words,
And no word is coming from my vocal chord,
To sensitize the people that even I have a heart concerning,
Oh Pen… Express my feelings!!!
When people blame me for the failure,
And when I no longer can endure,
To yell at them that I have put efforts in trying,
Oh Pen… Express my feelings!!!
When my beloved think that I’m loveless,
And when they consider me a mere fuss,
To disclose them my love and caring,
Oh Pen… Express my feelings!!!
When my desire for expression has sharpen,
And my intuition has taken you as weapon,
To be bestowed with the power of healing,
Oh Pen… Express my feelings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment