Thursday, April 15, 2010

Silence.. The best language

Silence is the best language I have known

In which all my feelings can be shown

A little smile on my lips tells my approval

For the mischievous things u do in my dreams floral

A slight up movement of my shoulders, in shy

When you approach me from back to hold me tight

My eyes turn to red, in anger

When I can tolerate your taunts no longer

A deep sweat on my palms, in tense

To approach you and apologize, after our mutual offence

A tear rolling down my cheeks, in desolation

Wants your arms around me to wipe off isolation

My arched eyebrows, in wonder

Tells you my surprise at your gifts and its splendor

My arms around you to comfort you

Tells I’ll be with you forever to share every rue

When my love in form of action reaches you as a dart

Is not my silence a best language to communicate with your Heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment